Key words: New Nuclides, Nuclear Physics with Research of Radioactive Ion Beams, Research on Heavy Ion Collisions at Low and Intermediate Energies and the Properties of Hot Nuclei, High spin Nuclear Structure, Theoretical Nuclear Physics, Atomic Physics of Highly Charged Ions, Swift Heavy Ion in Matter Physics, Biological Effects of Heavy Ion Irradiation and Heavy Ion Therapy.
The Heavy Ion Research Facility in Lanzhou (HIRFL) has the SFC with K=70, the SSC with K=450: Sector Focusing Cyclotron, the Separated Sector Cyclotron, the Cooler Storage Ring (CSR), and a number of experimental terminals.
1. Applicants should be experts and scholars of Chinese nationality or those willing to renounce their foreign nationality and settle down in China.
2. Experience of succession scientific research work abroad for at least two years after receiving doctorate degree; no more than 45 years of age.
3. Experience of taking charge of one or several projects independently or acting as one of main backbones of a project and making remarkable progress and contribution.
4. Ability to guide the direction of their research field, long-term strategic insight, ability to lead a team to explore S&T frontiers and make innovation achievements.
5. Experience of making international level research achievements and presenting a number of influential papers in high influential journals, or mastering key technologies and possessing significant invention patents.
6. Integrity, dedication, creativity and team spirit
Institute's papers http://sourcedb.imp.cas.cn/en/thesis/index.html