Condensed Matter Physics
- Register to the IBR-2 online User Club (ibr-2.jinr.ru)
- Submit scientific project when call for proposals is announced
- Application’s review by international scientific committee
- Follow instructions at the IBR-2 User Club for logistics and visa
- Perform your experiment
- Upload scientific report via the IBR-2 User Club
* Except REGATA, DN-6 and NRT facilities. The access on these facilities is on collaboration agreements.
September 1 - October 15 for experiments in January-May
March 1 - April 15 for experiments in September - December
The users can optionally participate to the experiment or send the samples for measurements (if proper). The users are permanently accompanied at IBR-2 by the chosen contact person or by the responsible person for the facility. The first raw data processing is performed in house.
Transfer from airport: Free transfer from Moscow airports to Dubna is available. The closer airport to Dubna is Sheremetyevo and is recommended to be used if a choice exists.
Assistance in obtaining RF visa and access permission to JINR site and IBR-2 reactor: JINR Visit Centre provides the users with necessary invitations letters for obtaining RF visa. A special pass is issued in order to allow the access to JINR site and IBR-2 (if proper).
Free hotel accommodation in 15 mins walk and small per diem (20 USD) is available for the users from resident institutions of JINR member states’ only. The users who are not eligible for financial support can be accommodated to the JINR hotel on request at a preferential rate for the JINR guests.